I am so excited to show you this year’s fall home decor at my house! I’ve made a few updates since last year when I did a living room reveal. Notice any big changes from last year’s post? One of them is definitely the artwork which was also featured in my Z Gallerie Tablescape post. Make sure to enter to win the giveaway for a major shopping spree!
It’s fun to change things up each year. It helps keep your space interesting and refreshing. My living room is the first thing my guests see when they walk into my home so I instantly want them to feel welcomed and comfortable. I just added a few fall decor items here and there such as a few straw pumpkins, real mini pumpkins, faux leaf branches and my favorite fall popperie that’s full of nuts, pinecones, and dried fruit slices.
Here are five super quick tips to transform your home for fall:
- Add in orange. Orange anything! Pillows, blankets, globes, candles, etc. I personally love burnt orange.
- Decorate with pumpkins! Just pick up some small ones from your local grocery store and place them around your home.
- Add in faux autumn leaves. I picked up these maple leaf branches from a local craft store and placed them in an extra vase.
- Autumn scents. Get candles, popperie or incense with smells that remind you of fall: cinnamon, apple, pine, etc.
- Put away items/colors that are not fall related. You’ll notice I removed all of my summer and spring decor from the room to really let the fall items shine.
I’ve also linked all the items or similar items below. If I missed anything, just let me know!
Shop My Post:
basket: Home Goods (similar here and here)
blanket on couch: Little Giraffe c/o
blankets in basket: Home Goods (similar)
cabinet: Amazon (similar here + here)
candle holders: Target
candle holder (gold and silver): Home Goods
coasters: Home Goods
couch: Macy’s (similar here + here)
coffee table: Overstock.com
faux rug: Home Goods (similar)
Ginger jars: Home Goods (similar here + here)
globe: Home Goods (similar)
gold trays: Home Goods (similar here + here)
lamps: Home Goods (similar)
picture frames: Home Goods
painting: Z Gallerie (On Sale!!) (enter the Giveaway here)
pillows: Home Goods
candle: Voluspa via Nordstrom
plant pots: Home Goods
rug: Rugs USA (similar)
side tables: Wayfair and Home Goods
tray: Home Goods (similar)
vase: Home Goods (similar)
velvet pumpkins: Michael’s Craft Store
Photos by Johnny Villanueva