Last season I put together a list of all the things I wanted to do and see during the summer. I must say, that after looking at the list again I did a fairly good job of checking off items. By physically making a list and sharing it with all of you, I knew I would be less likely to make excuses for why I didn’t complete items on the list.
Now that it’s fall (my favorite season) I’ve got an entirely new list of places I want to go, things I want to see, and food I want to eat! So here it goes, my fall bucket list:
- Road Trip to Monterey, Carmel, and Big Sur (California coastal cities)
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Go apple picking at an orchard
- Make an apple pie from scratch. I used to do this as a kid in baking class and loved it
- Do a Thanksgiving table set post
- Travel somewhere to see fall foliage (Vermont, Tennessee, Napa, etc.)
- Post a new YouTube video on my channel every Saturday
I would love to know what you guys have on your bucket list. Anything special I should add here? Let me know!!
Shop My Look:
jacket: Express | top: unknown | jeans: Express | boots: Kylie & Kendall | necklace: Express
Photos by: Brittney Christie