10 Things I Am Grateful for in 2018:
- My Family. I don’t know where I would be without them and I am so lucky to be able to see them as often as I do.
2. My friends, my rocks, my confidants. My ladies (and gents) who always know how to make me laugh and put up with my crazy dating stories and laugh even when I just think I’m being funny.
3. My Trip to Paris in April. It had been 10 years since I had been there and going back reminded me how much I love to travel and how incredible it is to experience different cultures.
4. My Trip to Italy to see Elizabeth get married. One of the most incredible trips of my life surrounded by so many incredible people.
5. My amazing Laura Lily team! This includes my photographer Taylor, assistant Ali and SEO guru Clem, and the entire Chloe Digital Team! Thank you to all of you for your constant hard work and dedication! I don’t know what I would do without you!
6. Turning 30. Wow, what a milestone. Life has taught me so much these past 3 decades. I’ve had my fair share of ups and downs ( I wrote about the ups and downs of turning 30 in this post.) I hope there are many more to come.
7. This blog and all of you. I started Laura Lily 6 years ago and its the achievement I am most proud of. Thank you for always supporting my work. I wouldn’t be able to keep going without it.
8. My home and the ability to decorate it for each and every holiday.
9. My trainer Jenn who continues to push me beyond my limits and doesn’t listen to any of my excuses. I owe my amazing workout results to her strict regime and believing in me.
10. Every brand, client contact, PR Agency I’ve worked with this year and over the last few years who took a chance on me and who continue to show me the support to keep Laura Lily alive and flourishing.
Thanks for reading about the things I am grateful for this year! I would love to hear what are you most thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and don’t forget to enter the Minted Giveaway to win a $250 gift card to create your very own holiday cards!
Loving this things I am grateful for feature? Take a look here for more of my lifestyle favorites!
Photos by Taylor Schroeder