Holiday parties are so much fun! You get to dress up, be merry and exchange gifts! For my own office holiday party I decided to add my usual giltter to a vintage red suede skirt that was my mom’s. So glad that I did not let her toss this out years ago! Gold jewelry adds just the right amount of glitz and glam with bright red lips and a bun to bring it all together. What do you think and what would you wear to your holiday office party?
Also, I want to apologize that at times my photos show “unavailable.” I am working with Flickr to fix this and trust me, it is VERY frustrating.
I added the gold sequin bandeau top to avoid having my bra show through the back of my top.
- Top- Express (similar)
- Bandeau Top- Express (similar)
- Skirt- vintage (similar 1 & 2)
- Necklace- vintage (similar 1, 2 & 3)
- Bracelet- Boutique Goods (similar)
- Clutch- Target
- Lip Color- Revlon “Red Revival”
- Heels- Truth or Dare by Madonna (similar)