Tonight my friend and I are going to see “The Avengers.” Working on films you have to be up to date with the latest and greatest. I am a bit behind on this one, but hey, it happens. This outfit was a bit too casual for me so I spruced it up with some arm candy and fun accessories like the snake embossed belt I wore previously here.
A beige trench coat is definitely a staple item for every wardrobe because it can be worn year around and matches almost everything. It is the perfect jacket to thrown on when you are running out the door.
- Trench- Lacoste (gift from work- similar here)
- Sweater Vest, Jeans & Belt- Express
- Top- H&M
- Bracelets- (in order from right Target, Express, Icing)
- Watch- Xhilaration
- Rings- Nordstroms
- Bag- Modalu
- Lipstick- Sonia Kashuk “Rosey Nude 10” and Maybelline “Are You Red-dy”
- Nailpolish- N.Y.C. “Battery Park Purple”