In today’s post, I wanted to highlight a few of my Bobbi Brown beauty favorites. These are items that are currently my daily go-to’s. This post is not sponsored, but I do like to try a few different items from one brand at the same time to get a full effect of products from a particular line.
MY 6 BOBBI BROWN BEAUTY FAVORITES
colors: sand, extra light peach bisque, golden light and pale yellow
I recently got the chance to try out the new Bobbi Brown Beauty Essential 5-In-1 face palette and I’m obsessed. I never bothered color correcting before (I attribute this to laziness) but what a difference it makes! This handy dandy little palette is super lightweight and is great when I’m on the go. The palette features all of these items below:
- color corrector – This helps cover discoloration underneath the eye area. Apply this first before concealer!
- creamy concealer- I’ve been using Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in the color Sand for years. Ths palette comes with both the creamy concealer and the sheer finish pressed powder.
- skin foundation stick- I apply this with the Bobbi Brown foundation brush. It makes it easier to apply.
- sheer finish pressed powder- I press this under my eye with my finger to set my eye makeup. You can also dust this all over your face.
- bronzing powder- I use this to contour (make sure you bring along a brush to contour with.)
This blush compact is a shimmering, brush-on powder that creates a soft glow. I use a blush brush to add some color to my cheeks and then dab it in the top part of the compact to add a bit of highlight as well. And I just read that it’s handmade in Italy! Now I love it even more.
color: Pink Peony
I like lipsticks with a pretty pigment that stay put yet at the same time moisturize my lips. This lipstick does all of the above. I’m trying to decide which shade I want to have as my go-to fall color. Any suggestions?
To save myself time with the skin foundation stick in the 5-In-1 face palette, I like to use this foundation brush. The foundation in the palette isn’t a liquid and therefore not as easy to apply with just your hands.
I have these in a few colors and they are super-pigmented, creamy liquid lipsticks in a squeezable tube. They truly have a rich color and don’t get clumpy or cakey. I just recommend wearing a lip liner underneath to make sure they stay in the lines of your lips.
colors: Sand and Beige
These tubes are great for overall concealer coverage or when I need a quick touch up. They are basically the liquid formula of the Creamy Concealer Kit (minus the Sheer Finish Pressed Powder.)