Happy Friday everyone! I am so excited to be working with a lovely jewelry company Belcho USA! This brand is particularly special because their items are not only handmade and designed in Los Angeles by designer Marie K., but because the company strives to make an effort to minimize their impact on the environment by using 100% refined and recycled materials. Also, for every item sold Belcho donates a percentage to St. Jude’s Hospital and an animal rescue charity.
I particularly love this Round Hammered Wave Plate ring because it has a very contemporry design. The sterling silver is gorgeous and well made. It makes a modern statement and goes well with any outfit.
Belcho USA has graciously offered to give away one of these beautiful rings to a lucky Laura Lily reader! Directions to enter are below…
- Like Laura Lily on Facebook.
- Like Belcho USA on Facebook.
- Leave a comment below with your email so we can contact you if you win.
- For an extra entry, tweet ” I just entered the @BelchoJewelers giveaway on @Laura__Lily’s blog!” and leave a separate comment below with a link to your tweet and your email.
Do not worry about the size! Belcho is happy to resize the ring for you. Good lucky everyone!
*This contest is open to US residents only and the contest will close at 11:59 PST April 6th, 2013. The winner will be randomly chosen and notified April 7th, 2013.
- Blazer- Zara
- Top- Express
- Skirt- Express
- Heels- Zara
- Bag- Tyler bag courtesy of Modalu London
- Ring- Courtesy of Belcho Jewelers
- Earrings- Forever21
FTC Disclosure: Monetary compensation was not provided for this post. All opinions expressed here are my own. The rings were provided free of charge to style and give away.